Additional Training Resources
Google Gooru is an information resource where you can learn everything you need to know about using Google Apps. Whether you are new to Google Apps or an experienced user looking to keep up with the latest updates, Google Gooru can help.
We create and provides quality, innovative online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve the technology, literacy and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life. By delivering over 750 different lessons to millions of people in over 200 countries and territories ABSOLUTELY FREE, GCFLearnFree.org is a worldwide leader in online education.
Quickly set up one templated page per student on a Google Site and be able to provide email feedback. Thanks to some inspiration from folk like +Sean Beaverson and +Graham Bowman in the Apps Scripts for Education - Builders and Users Community (https://plus.google.com/communities/11280694700423616523)
- Takes the URL of an existing Google Site and uses a list of students (with email addresses) to generate a page per student.
- Allows you to construct the page titles in the spreadsheet.
- Allows you to position the student pages underneath any page on your site.
- Lets you use standard Sites templates (Web page, Announcements, List, File cabinet), or specify a custom page template.
- Due to limitations in the Apps Script API, this script DOES NOT use "Page-Level Permissions". As a workaround, all students can be automatically added as editors or viewers to the whole Site.
- Optionally send notification emails to students with new or existing pages
- Batch send custom feedback emails to students using spreadsheet data.