Forwarding Gmail to Outlook
- To forward your Gmail to Outlook, within your DPS Gmail account open your "Settings"
- In "Settings" choose the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab, then click the "Add a forwarding address" button
- Type in your complete DPS email address and click the "Next" button
- Confirm that your address is correct and then click the "Proceed" button
- In the next window, click the "OK" button
- You should see a new web page with a confirmation notice
- Back in your DPS Gmail settings, refresh the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP page to see the new forwarding address option you've just added
- Select the new forwarding address and don't forget to save your changes!